Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's over...

My first full wedding since my surgery. I think it went ok considering how kaka the weather was. Raining the whole time, dark, windy, wet, forget about taking any photos in the garden. They moved the ceremony to a part of the hotel where I never shot before but that was no biggie, it was just a matter of adjusting.

My concern was how could I manage the photography. I was concerned enough to make sure I had two of my associates there instead of my usual one. After I started going, I realized that the only difference was that I had to be careful when I moved around otherwise, it was business as normal. I probably could have done the wedding with one associate but having the second one there made life a lot easier.

I'll have images posted once I process them...

No comments: