Saturday, December 27, 2008

So it rains...


My cousin and her family decided to make a trip back to Hawaii during the Holiday Season. I thought it might be a good time to do another family portrait.

So my cousin got everybody to agree (even my camera shy Aunt) and we scheduled an outdoor session the day after Christmas.

As the time for the session approached, the weather started to get questionable. An hour before the session time, we had a major downpour. Well, scratch the outdoor session. Backup plan? Decided to do it at their home, the scene of the annual Christmas party the night before. Had to do some cleaning up but it worked out.

My uncle is the last one remaining of his generation so we felt it would be important to get this portrait done.

If you have relatives in town and the family is together, it's something that I think you should consider while everyone is available.

No comments: