Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Bridal Expo, Another Crop of New Photographers...

Just finished participating in the World Class Wedding Expo at the Convention Center. Another weekend of tired feet, minimal sleep, tired smile muscles, connecting with colleagues and talking to potential clients.

My van is still packed with the materials from the Expo because I was too zinged to store it away. Maybe later today.

What was enlightning was looking at various styles of photography from the different photographers exhibiting their work. Some were very good, others really different (not sure if I liked the style) and a couple photographers that really need more work in their craft if they expect to call themselves "professional".

Need to make a change for the next Expo in October so I guess I'll be beating my brains out trying to determine what to do...

Back to take a nap for now...

2 comments:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

damned_cat said...

what kinda change?